Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of transactions you make from Cia Beauty (i.e. adding to bag, checking out and completing a purchase)
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website or information that you otherwise provide to us. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website (i.e. Email, address, name and telephone number)
- Contacting Cia Beauty customer care, either about an order or for any other reason
- Clicking on Cia Beauty banners, hyperlinks etc.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information in the following ways:
- To ensure that our site’s content is presented as effectively as possible for you and your computer
- To carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
- To customise the service, we provide to you by hand picking information which we feel may interest you
- To send you newsletters, promotions or other information about our products and services by post, e-mail or SMS
- To carry out market research and tracking of sales data
What is a cookie?
A cookie is usually a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while a user is browsing a website. When the user browses the same website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user’s previous activity, thereby distinguishing the user from others using the site.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Further information about cookies can be found at www.aboutcookies.org.
Protecting Your Security
At Cia beauty, we are always striving to make sure your information is protected. As soon as we receive your information, we use various security features and procedures to try and protect personal information that you provide and to prevent unauthorised access to that information. For example:
- We offer secure ‘’https’’ access to all transactional parts of our website.
- All access to your data on Cia Beauty is password protected and sensitive data is protected by SSL encryption when it is exchanged between your web browser and the Cia Beauty services.
- To protect any data, you store on our severs, we regularly monitor our systems for possible attacks, as well as carrying out penetration testing of our own on those systems to try to identify possible improvements
We will always try our best to protect your personal data, however there are many things that we recommend you do to help. These are the following:
- You can keep your account safe by using a strong password that includes 8 or more characters with upper-case characters, lower-case characters, numbers and symbols.
- We highly encourage to not use the same password across all or many of your existing online accounts.
Changes To This Privacy & Cookies Policy
We are constantly looking for new ways to improve our website. If we make significant changes in the way we treat your personal information, we will make that clear on the Cia Beauty website. From time to time please check this page to review any changes to ensure you are happy with them.
How To Contact Us
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this privacy and cookies policy or about any information we hold about you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.